Congratulations on YOUR success in the #WhatsOn4KidsAwards
THANK YOU to our Headline sponsor Morton Michel!!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - Please find your NOMINATED Logo HERE - just right click and save
Please link these images to our voting page : https://www.whatson4littleones.co.uk/awards.asp
Please remember the use of the awards logo is mandatory as per our ts and cs.
Images and logos for your use on social media, website, email sign off etc - just right click and save
Tweet about your achievement NOW using #whatson4kidsawards or #beingthebest - useful twitter handles also include
@ - Headline Sponsor
@ - Voting Sponsor
@DebEditor- Media Supporter
@ChildrensAAssoc - Judging Panel
so DO get connecting and don't forget to include your own award sponsor where relevant!
Please find your template press release HERE for the VOTED FOR categories
Please find your TOP TIPS to get in the press HERE!
(Please note this is a TEMPLATE release - please ensure you AMEND to suit to your own style and content requirements. Not all the copy within may be relevant to you.)
These awards are a great way to get in the press so don't miss this opportunity!
The majority of the What's On 4 Kids Awards are decided by the public vote - the highest number of votes wins. The Finalists will be those 3-5 nominees who receive the highest number of votes and these will be invited to join us in October at NatWest for the official awards ceremony. This is also a chance to network and mingle with industry peers and to hear from engaging speakers and meet our fabulous sponsors and exhibitors.
How to generate votes - it's all about awareness!
- Make sure your parents, class members, fans and followers all know you are up for a national award.
- Explain to them that voting only takes a moment and make sure they know which category/ies you are in.
- Send them the link to the voting page here - https://www.whatson4littleones.co.uk/award-voting.asp - and make sure it's linked so they can easily click through from newsletters or emails.
- Use the graphics and logos on your social media.
- Make sure they are aware of the closing deadline - July 13 2018.
- Do use social media - use the #tag #whatson4kidsawards #beingthebest and then we can easily retweet
- Be proud and SHOUT ABOUT IT!
- Do mention, connect and work with your sponsor - if you become a finalist you'll meet them on the day and they play a HUGE part in making these awards happen so why not say hello on twitter or facebook for example
- Do make sure you join us for our pre-event Twitter Hour - date to follow
- Vote on behalf of anyone including parents and supporters - even if you have their permission
- Take a laptop or other electronic device into a class to encourage parents to vote during an activity - multiple votes from any one IP address may be discounted
- Offer a prize or incentive to encourage voting
- Leave campaigning to the last minute
- Forget to pencil OCTOBER 3 in your diary!
If you require any technical assistance please get in touch with Zena@whatson4.co.uk